- What's New in ASP.NET 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012
This document describes new features and enhancements that are being introduced in ASP.NET 4.5. It also describes improvements being made for web development in Visual Studio 2012.
- Getting Started with ASP.NET Web API
In this tutorial, you will create your first HTTP service using ASP.NET Web API.
- Getting Started with ASP.NET MVC
This tutorial series will teach you the basics of building an ASP.NET MVC application.
- Introducing ASP.NET Web Pages
These articles will get you started with ASP.NET Web Pages.
- Getting Started with ASP.NET Web Forms
This tutorial series will teach you the basics of building an ASP.NET Web Forms application
- Java 101: Datastructures and algorithms in Java, Part 2
An array is a fundamental datastructure category, and a building block for more complex datastructures. In this second part of my Java 101 introduction to datastructures and algorithms, you will learn …
- What's new in Kotlin 1.2? Code reuse, for starters
Version 1.2 of the statically typed Kotlin language, will offer an experimental feature enabling reuse of code across platforms, as well as compatibility with the Java 9 module system. The beta of Kot …
- Java debugging comes to Visual Studio Code
Microsoft has released a Java debugger for its free open source editor, Visual Studio Code. The newly minted extension is intended to work as a companion to the Language Support for Java extension pro …
- Web services in Java SE, Part 4: SOAP with Attachments API for Java
Parts 1 through 3 of this four-part series on developing Web services in Java SE first presented an overview of Web services and Java SE's support for developing them. The series then focused on …
- Java 9 is here: Everything you need to know
Java 9—formally, Java Platform Standard Edition version 9—is finally here, and its Java Development Kit (JDK) is available for developers to download.It has several important if controversial new feat …