- What's New in ASP.NET 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012
This document describes new features and enhancements that are being introduced in ASP.NET 4.5. It also describes improvements being made for web development in Visual Studio 2012.
- Getting Started with ASP.NET Web API
In this tutorial, you will create your first HTTP service using ASP.NET Web API.
- Getting Started with ASP.NET MVC
This tutorial series will teach you the basics of building an ASP.NET MVC application.
- Introducing ASP.NET Web Pages
These articles will get you started with ASP.NET Web Pages.
- Getting Started with ASP.NET Web Forms
This tutorial series will teach you the basics of building an ASP.NET Web Forms application
- Web services in Java SE, Part 3: Creating RESTful Web services
Part 2 of this four-part series on Java SE Web services showed how to use the JAX-WS API to develop SOAP-based Web services. JAX-WS also supports RESTful-based Web services, which this article shows h …
- The case for Oracle to cede control of Java SE
Now that Oracle wants to turn over leadership of enterprise Java’s (Java EE’s) development to a still-unnamed open source foundation, might the same thing happen with the standard edition of Java (Jav …
- Jenkins Blue Ocean UI to provide code quality insights
Blue Ocean, the new user interface for the popular Jenkins continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, will begin incorporating insights into code quality trends and static analys …
- Java 101: Datastructures and algorithms in Java, Part 1
Datastructures and algorithms are essential to computer science, which is the study of data, its representation in memory, and its transformation from one form to another. In programming, we use datas …
- 21 technologies transforming software development
A long time ago, developers wrote assembly code that ran fast and light. On good days, they had enough money in their budget to hire someone to toggle all those switches on the front of the machine to …